-

Friday, January 9, 2009

Meaningful quotes

" Never say goodbye when you still want to try,
never give up when you still feel that you can take it,
never say you no longer love a person when you can't let go.. "

"Sometimes it's hard to love someone, because you're so afraid of losing them"

"Loving You Is Like Breathing, How Can I Stop?"

"People won't remember what you did.
People won't remember what you said.
But, people will remember how you made them feel."

"I don't need anyone to take advantage of my weaknesses or my strengths,
I need someone who will appreciate me for everything that I am."

"No man can think clearly when his fists are clenched."

- Some of the above are reminders to myself, so dun bother abt dem..

`darrenteo`

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home