-

Friday, May 1, 2009

Preparation for MYE

English:
Paper 1:
Over and done with. Came out with a compo question that i am goddamn confident of. Only me in my class wrote that question, and ms wong gonna kill me if i did badly for that. Cuz is nt the question that she wants us to do.

Proposal writing: i am scared i use the wrong tone!!

Paper 2:
Summary was challenging, but who cares? i love challenges :D
Passage B was difficult to understand.. but still can make it..

Chinese:
Paper 1:
The question seems easy, but song rui wrote the same question as me.. i wrote the total opposite as him, as this question was sortta free response..

Paper 2:
Hard / EASY? you decide.

Chemistry:
My most confident paper.. No longer... Electrolysis is giving me hell!!!!!!!!!!

Physics:
Revision on DC circuit is surely needed.

Social Studies:
I aim for a1!!

History:
Can make it barhs.. needed further revision thats all..

A Maths:
Must time manage!!

E Maths:
Save time!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home